Monday, January 25, 2016

Things you don't know until after the fact..

I'll take "Foot in my Mouth" for 200 please, Alex?? NO? How about "Apologies I should've made for 300, Alex.? NO?!

I had no idea what the things on my bucket list were until I started experiencing them!

Trey bought me a writing prompt book this past weekend. He knows my heart and the enjoyment I get in answering questions about my selfish self. The first question- What are the top 10 items on your bucket list? Crap. I have no idea what the rest of them are, but the few that I DO know- I have already experienced. -I feel like you should know that the ultimate best in my life is Jesus, all this stuff is only cool because He and I are tight- #thatisall

1. Swinging on the same rope as Indiana Jones in Hawaii on the trip of a lifetime with my family. (Thanks Dad)

2. Snorkeling in the middle of the ocean. (every time)

3. Studying abroad. (Scotland forever!)

4. Building two babies at once.

5. Snowmobiling to the Continental Divide at Sunset.

6. Watch Baby A start walking....  <---------------  ALL THE BIG EYED EMOJIS HERE!!!!!

Little Dru walked right out of Sunday School class yesterday like he'd been walking since birth. He held his daddy's hand and carefully took each step forward as we walked out of the church and toward the car. He would stop and look back, smile with pride and forge on. That sweet little grin.

He wanted to know I was right behind him watching him walk right out of babyhood.

I'll be right behind you buddy, all the way...Just then I mentally filled in, and immediately, checked off Bucket List item number 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment